Year of Birth
ABOUT KM CHALCEDON
KM Chalcedon shows many similarities with his father, the legendary Holsteiner Calido I. This valuable progenitor produced a series of first class jumping horses, including the very successful Coupe de Coeur of Ludger Beerbaum, DSP Cashmoaker of Denis Nielsen, La Coronia of Pius Schwizer, Caleri II with which Zuzana Selinkova participated in the European Championships in Aachen and the Olympic showjumpers California of Taizo Sugitani, Cayak of Eiken Sato and Nobless M of Pius Schwizer.
The damline of KM Chalcedon has produced good showjumpers as well. His dam Raphaela already foaled the international jumping horse Ciao Bavaria (s.Chambertin), with which Justine Fehn performed well up to 1.45m level. On the same level, Raphaela’s son Chisco S (s.Chambertin) performs with Dorothee Ahmann. Moreover, the promising Grand Prix show jumper Con Caya (s.Con Chello) was bred from a half-sister of KM Chalcedon. This mare, born in 2010, already competed in five-star competitions under Philipp Weishaupt and is currently ridden by Noora Forsten.
The first foals of KM Chalcedon are expected in 2020. He is available for breeding via frozen semen of excellent quality.
“From the first moment I had a very good feeling on KM Chalcedon. He has developed into my best horse and is only getting better.”
– 2e in 1.50m op CS13* Lanaken 2019
– 2nd in 1.45m-Grand Prix op CSI2* Valkenswaard 2019
– 3th in 1.60m op Global Champions League (team) Monaco 2019
– 3th in 1.50m op CSI5* Villach – Treffen 2019
– 4th in 1.45m-Grand Prix op CSI2* Zuidbroek 2019
– 5th bij CSI 3* Grand Prix Lier 2020
– 7th bij CSI4* Grand Prix St. Tropez 2020
– Clear CSI5* GCT-GCL Super Grand Prix Doha 2020
– Clear CSI5* Grand Prix Amsterdam 2020
– Clear CSI5* World Cup Amsterdam 2020